β-Cell subcellular localization of glucose-stimulated Mn uptake by X-ray fluorescence microscopy: implications for pancreatic MRI
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 474–481, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Leoni, L., Dhyani, A., La Riviere, P., Vogt, S., Lai, B. and Roman, B. B. (2011), β-Cell subcellular localization of glucose-stimulated Mn uptake by X-ray fluorescence microscopy: implications for pancreatic MRI. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 474–481. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.447
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2010
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01EB001828
- NIH Beta Cell Biology Consortium. Grant Number: U01 DK072473
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!