β-Cell subcellular localization of glucose-stimulated Mn uptake by X-ray fluorescence microscopy: implications for pancreatic MRI
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 474–481, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Leoni, L., Dhyani, A., La Riviere, P., Vogt, S., Lai, B. and Roman, B. B. (2011), β-Cell subcellular localization of glucose-stimulated Mn uptake by X-ray fluorescence microscopy: implications for pancreatic MRI. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 474–481. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.447
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2010
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01EB001828
- NIH Beta Cell Biology Consortium. Grant Number: U01 DK072473
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!