The Gd3+ complex of 1,4,7,10-tetraazacyclododecane-1,4,7,10-tetraacetic acid mono(p-isothiocyanatoanilide) conjugated to inulin: a potential stable macromolecular contrast agent for MRI
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 482–491, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Granato, L., Laurent, S., Vander Elst, L., Djanashvili, K., Peters, J. A. and Muller, R. N. (2011), The Gd3+ complex of 1,4,7,10-tetraazacyclododecane-1,4,7,10-tetraacetic acid mono(p-isothiocyanatoanilide) conjugated to inulin: a potential stable macromolecular contrast agent for MRI. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 482–491. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.448
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- European Union. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2004–7442
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!