A methodical 68Ga-labelling study of DO2A-(butyl- l-tyrosine)2 with cation-exchanger post-processed 68Ga: practical aspects of radiolabelling
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 492–498, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Riss, P. J., Burchardt, C. and Roesch, F. (2011), A methodical 68Ga-labelling study of DO2A-(butyl- l-tyrosine)2 with cation-exchanger post-processed 68Ga: practical aspects of radiolabelling. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 492–498. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.451
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!