Deuteration of a molecular probe for DNP hyperpolarization – a new approach and validation for choline chloride
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 499–506, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Allouche-Arnon, H., Lerche, M. H., Karlsson, M., Lenkinski, R. E. and Katz-Brull, R. (2011), Deuteration of a molecular probe for DNP hyperpolarization – a new approach and validation for choline chloride. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 499–506. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.452
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!