Deuteration of a molecular probe for DNP hyperpolarization – a new approach and validation for choline chloride
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 499–506, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Allouche-Arnon, H., Lerche, M. H., Karlsson, M., Lenkinski, R. E. and Katz-Brull, R. (2011), Deuteration of a molecular probe for DNP hyperpolarization – a new approach and validation for choline chloride. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 499–506. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.452
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!