The first two authors contributed equally.
The presence of iodinated contrast agents amplifies DNA radiation damage in computed tomography
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 507–513, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Pathe, C., Eble, K., Schmitz-Beuting, D., Keil, B., Kaestner, B., Voelker, M., Kleb, B., Klose, K. J. and Heverhagen, J. T. (2011), The presence of iodinated contrast agents amplifies DNA radiation damage in computed tomography. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 507–513. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.453
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!