Gold nanorods as molecular contrast agents in photoacoustic imaging: the promises and the caveats
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Special Issue: Photoacoustic Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 389–400, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Manohar, S., Ungureanu, C. and Van Leeuwen, T. G. (2011), Gold nanorods as molecular contrast agents in photoacoustic imaging: the promises and the caveats. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 389–400. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.454
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2011
- NIMTIK of the University of Twente. Grant Number: IPD067771
- Nederlandse Wetenschappelijk Organisatie and Stichting Technische Wetenschappen. Grant Number: TTF 6527
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!