This article is published in Contrast Media and Molecular Imaging as part of the special issue on Photoacoustic Imaging, edited by Dr. Gregory Lanza, Department of Medicine, Washington University Medical Hospital.
Advanced contrast nanoagents for photoacoustic molecular imaging, cytometry, blood test and photothermal theranostics
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Special Issue: Photoacoustic Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 346–369, September/October 2011
How to Cite
de la Zerda, A., Kim, J.-W., Galanzha, E. I., Gambhir, S. S. and Zharov, V. P. (2011), Advanced contrast nanoagents for photoacoustic molecular imaging, cytometry, blood test and photothermal theranostics. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 346–369. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.455
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- National Institute of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01 EB000873, R01 CA131164, R21 CA139373
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: DBI-0852737
- Department of Defense (DoD). Grant Numbers: W88XWH-10-2-0130, BC103405
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NCI CCNE U54 CA119367, NCI ICMIC P50 CA114747
- Canary Foundation for Early Cancer Detection. Grant Number: BC103391
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CMMI-0709121, CCF-0523858
- Arkansas Biosciences Institute. Grant Number: BC083014
- Bio-X Graduate Student Fellowship
- DoD Breast Cancer Research Program – Pre-doctoral Traineeship Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!