The first two authors contributed equally.
Targeted RGD nanoparticles for highly sensitive in vivo integrin receptor imaging
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 7–18, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Lin, R.-Y., Dayananda, K., Chen, T.-J., Chen, C.-Y., Liu, G.-C., Lin, K.-L. and Wang, Y.-M. (2012), Targeted RGD nanoparticles for highly sensitive in vivo integrin receptor imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 7–18. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.457
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!