Molecular imaging: challenges of bringing imaging of intracellular targets into common clinical use
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Skotland, T. (2012), Molecular imaging: challenges of bringing imaging of intracellular targets into common clinical use. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.458
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!