The first two authors contributed to this work equally.
Detection of viability of transplanted beta cells labeled with a novel contrast agent – polyvinylpyrrolidone-coated superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles by magnetic resonance imaging
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 35–44, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Jiang, B., Chen, Y., Huang, H., Xie, Q., Kang, M., Zhang, H., Zhai, C. and Wu, Y. (2012), Detection of viability of transplanted beta cells labeled with a novel contrast agent – polyvinylpyrrolidone-coated superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles by magnetic resonance imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 35–44. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.461
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!