Michael Hodenius, Christian Würth and Ute Resch-Genger contributed equally to this manuscript.
Fluorescent magnetoliposomes as a platform technology for functional and molecular MR and optical imaging
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 59–67, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Hodenius, M., Würth, C., Jayapaul, J., Wong, J. E., Lammers, T., Gätjens, J., Arns, S., Mertens, N., Slabu, I., Ivanova, G., Bornemann, J., Cuyper, M. D., Resch-Genger, U. and Kiessling, F. (2012), Fluorescent magnetoliposomes as a platform technology for functional and molecular MR and optical imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 59–67. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.467
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!