The first two authors contributed equally to this paper.
Multimodal liposomes for SPECT/MR imaging as a tool for in situ relaxivity measurements
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 68–75, January/February 2012
How to Cite
de Vries, A., Kok, M. B., Sanders, H. M. H. F., Nicolay, K., Strijkers, G. J. and Grüll, H. (2012), Multimodal liposomes for SPECT/MR imaging as a tool for in situ relaxivity measurements. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 68–75. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.468
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Research Spotlight: Multifunctional liposomes for MRI and image-guided drug delivery, Therapeutic Delivery, 2014, 5, 1, 21, , , , ,
- 2Incorporation of paramagnetic, fluorescent and PET/SPECT contrast agents into liposomes for multimodal imaging, Biomaterials, 2013, 34, 4, 1179, , , , , , , , , , , , ,