The first two authors contributed equally to this paper.
Multimodal liposomes for SPECT/MR imaging as a tool for in situ relaxivity measurements
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 68–75, January/February 2012
How to Cite
de Vries, A., Kok, M. B., Sanders, H. M. H. F., Nicolay, K., Strijkers, G. J. and Grüll, H. (2012), Multimodal liposomes for SPECT/MR imaging as a tool for in situ relaxivity measurements. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 68–75. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.468
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!