Functionalized single-walled carbon nanotubes containing traces of iron as new negative MRI contrast agents for in vivo imaging
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 153–159, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Doan, B.-T., Seguin, J., Breton, M., Beherec, R. L., Bessodes, M., Rodríguez-Manzo, J. A., Banhart, F., Beloeil, J.-C., Scherman, D. and Richard, C. (2012), Functionalized single-walled carbon nanotubes containing traces of iron as new negative MRI contrast agents for in vivo imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 153–159. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.474
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!