Polyglycerol-grafted superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles: highly efficient MRI contrast agent for liver and kidney imaging and potential scaffold for cellular and molecular imaging
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 185–194, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Arsalani, N., Fattahi, H., Laurent, S., Burtea, C., Elst, L. V. and Muller, R. N. (2012), Polyglycerol-grafted superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles: highly efficient MRI contrast agent for liver and kidney imaging and potential scaffold for cellular and molecular imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 185–194. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.479
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!