Assessment of real-time myocardial uptake and enzymatic conversion of hyperpolarized [1-13C]pyruvate in pigs using slice selective magnetic resonance spectroscopy
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 85–94, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Menichetti, L., Frijia, F., Flori, A., Wiesinger, F., Lionetti, V., Giovannetti, G., Aquaro, G. D., Recchia, F. A., Ardenkjaer-Larsen, J. H., Santarelli, M. F. and Lombardi, M. (2012), Assessment of real-time myocardial uptake and enzymatic conversion of hyperpolarized [1-13C]pyruvate in pigs using slice selective magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 85–94. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.480
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!