The first two authors contributed equally.
An approach towards molecular imaging of activated platelets allows imaging of symptomatic human carotid plaques in a new model of a tissue flow chamber
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 204–213, March/April 2012
How to Cite
von Elverfeldt, D., Meißner, M., Peter, K., Paul, D., Meixner, F., Neudorfer, I., Merkle, A., Harloff, A., Zirlik, A., Schöllhorn, J., Markl, M., Hennig, J., Bode, C. and von zur Muhlen, C. (2012), An approach towards molecular imaging of activated platelets allows imaging of symptomatic human carotid plaques in a new model of a tissue flow chamber. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 204–213. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.482
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!