Improving T1 and T2 magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents through the conjugation of an esteramide dendrimer to high-water-coordination Gd(III) hydroxypyridinone complexes
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 95–99, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Klemm, P. J., Floyd, W. C., Smiles, D. E., Fréchet, J. M. J. and Raymond, K. N. (2012), Improving T1 and T2 magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents through the conjugation of an esteramide dendrimer to high-water-coordination Gd(III) hydroxypyridinone complexes. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 95–99. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.483
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!