Dual-isotope 111In/177Lu SPECT imaging as a tool in molecular imaging tracer design
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 214–222, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Hijnen, N. M., de Vries, A., Nicolay, K. and Grüll, H. (2012), Dual-isotope 111In/177Lu SPECT imaging as a tool in molecular imaging tracer design. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 214–222. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.485
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!