Mn-alginate gels as a novel system for controlled release of Mn2+ in manganese-enhanced MRI
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 265–275, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Mørch, Ý. A., Sandvig, I., Olsen, Ø., Donati, I., Thuen, M., Skjåk-Bræk, G., Haraldseth, O. and Brekken, C. (2012), Mn-alginate gels as a novel system for controlled release of Mn2+ in manganese-enhanced MRI. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 265–275. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.493
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!