Prolonged in vivo circulation time by zwitterionic modification of magnetite nanoparticles for blood pool contrast agents
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 320–327, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, W., Lin, J., Li, M., Ma, Y., Chen, Y., Zhang, C., Li, D. and Gu, H. (2012), Prolonged in vivo circulation time by zwitterionic modification of magnetite nanoparticles for blood pool contrast agents. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 320–327. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.501
- Issue online: 26 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30870706, 20090730
- MOST of China. Grant Number: 2009AA03Z333
- Shanghai Nano Project. Grant Number: 1052 nm01100
- SJTU funding. Grant Number: YG2009ZD203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!