First in vivo MRI assessment of a self-assembled metallostar compound endowed with a remarkable high field relaxivity
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 30–39, January/February 2006
How to Cite
Livramento, J.B., Weidensteiner, C., Prata, M.I.M., Allegrini, P.R., Geraldes, C.F.G.C., Helm, L., Kneuer, R., Merbach, A.E., Santos, A.C., Schmidt, P. and Tóth, É. (2006), First in vivo MRI assessment of a self-assembled metallostar compound endowed with a remarkable high field relaxivity. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 1: 30–39. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.92
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2005
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Swiss State Secretariat for Education and Research
- Foundation of Science and Technology, Portugal. Grant Number: POCTI/QUI/47005/2002
- 2Relaxivity of Gd(III) complexes: theory and mechanism. In The Chemistry of Contrast Agents in Medical Magnetic Resonance Imaging, TóthE, MerbachAE (eds). Chichester: Wiley, 2001., , .