We also bring the reader's attention to the fact that JE Tanner's PhD Thesis entitled “Use of a pulsed magnetic-field gradient for measurements of self-diffusion by spin-echo nuclear magnetic resonance with applications to restricted diffusion in several tissues and emulsions,” The University of Wisconsin, 1966, is available through University Microfilms, Ann Arbor, Michigan, as 66-5, 951.
Stejskal–tanner equation derived in full†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Concepts in Magnetic Resonance Part A
Volume 40A, Issue 5, pages 205–214, September 2012
How to Cite
Kuchel, P. W., Pagès, G., Nagashima, K., Velan, S., Vijayaragavan, V., Nagarajan, V. and Chuang, K. H. (2012), Stejskal–tanner equation derived in full. Concepts Magn. Reson., 40A: 205–214. doi: 10.1002/cmr.a.21241
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!