Design and construction of a dipolar Halbach array with a homogeneous field from identical bar magnets: NMR Mandhalas
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Concepts in Magnetic Resonance Part B: Magnetic Resonance Engineering
Volume 23B, Issue 1, pages 16–25, October 2004
How to Cite
Raich, H. and Blümler, P. (2004), Design and construction of a dipolar Halbach array with a homogeneous field from identical bar magnets: NMR Mandhalas. Concepts Magn. Reson., 23B: 16–25. doi: 10.1002/cmr.b.20018
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.