Fax: (626) 930-5451
The two types of correction of absorbed dose estimates for internal emitters
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Eighth Conference on Radioimmunodetection and Radioimmunotherapy of Cancer
Volume 94, Issue Supplement 4, pages 1231–1234, 15 February 2002
How to Cite
Williams, L. E., Liu, A., Yamauchi, D. M., Lopatin, G., Raubitschek, A. A. and Wong, J. Y. C. (2002), The two types of correction of absorbed dose estimates for internal emitters. Cancer, 94: 1231–1234. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10290
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: Cancer Center Core Grant 33527, Program Project Grant PO1 CA43904
- 1A revised schema for calculating the absorbed dose from biologically distributed radionuclides. MIRD Pamphlet No. 1, revised. New York: Society of Nuclear Medicine, 1976., .
- 2S absorbed dose per unit cumulated activity for selected radionuclides and organs. MIRD Pamphlet No. 11. New York: Society of Nuclear Medicine, 1975., , , .
- 7A phase I trial combining 90Y-anti-CEA (cT84.66) with continuous infusion 5-fluorouracil in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer [abstract]. Cancer Biother Radiopharm 2000;15: 405., , , , , , et al.
- 8A unified approach to photon and beta particle dosimetry. J Nucl Med 1992; 33: 1721–9..