Fax: (734) 764-0288
Volume reduction versus radiation dose for tumors in previously untreated lymphoma patients who received iodine-131 tositumomab therapy
Conjugate views compared with a hybrid method
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Eighth Conference on Radioimmunodetection and Radioimmunotherapy of Cancer
Volume 94, Issue Supplement 4, pages 1258–1263, 15 February 2002
How to Cite
Koral, K. F., Francis, I. R., Kroll, S., Zasadny, K. R., Kaminski, M. S. and Wahl, R. L. (2002), Volume reduction versus radiation dose for tumors in previously untreated lymphoma patients who received iodine-131 tositumomab therapy. Cancer, 94: 1258–1263. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10294
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2001
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R01 CA87955, CA38790, CA42768, CA56794
- National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: M01 RR042
- Corixa Corporation
- 3Iodine-131–anti B1 antibody for previously untreated follicular lymphoma (FL): clinical and molecular remissions [Abstract 6]. American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 1998;17:2a., , , , , , et al.
- 4Iodine-131 anti-B1 antibody for B-cell lymphoma: single center experience with iodine-131 tositumomab radioimmunotherapy for previously untreated follicular lymphoma. J Nucl Med 41:78P–79P., , , , , , et al.
- 5Tumor response predictors in radioimmunotherapy of previously untreated non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: (NHL) with iodine-131 tositumomab. J Nucl Med 2000; 41: 29P., , , , , , et al.
- 8Probit analysis. 3rd edition. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1971..
- 9Randomized controlled study of 131-I–anti-B1 versus unlabeled anti-B1 monoclonal antibody in patients with chemotherapy refractory low grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 1997; 39(Suppl): 326., , , , , .