Trimodality treatment in Stage III nonsmall cell lung carcinoma
Prognostic impact of K-ras mutations after neoadjuvant therapy†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 2055–2062, 1 April 2002
How to Cite
Broermann, P., Junker, K., Brandt, B. H., Heinecke, A., Freitag, L., Klinke, F., Berdel, W. E. and Thomas, M. (2002), Trimodality treatment in Stage III nonsmall cell lung carcinoma. Cancer, 94: 2055–2062. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10387
In addition to patients from the University Hospital in Muenster, patients were enrolled from three additional institutions of the German Lung Cancer Cooperative Group: Krankenhaus St. Raphael, Osterkappeln (Dr. F. Klinke, Dr. E. Striehn), Lungenklinik Hemer, Hemer (Dr. H.N. Macha, Dr. L. Freitag), and Kreiskrankenhaus Diekholzen, Diekholzen (Dr. D. Vallee, Dr. A. Deimling).
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2001
- 3Combined modality treatment for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer. In: PassHI, MitchellJB, JohnsonDH, TurrisiAT, editors. Lung cancer: principles and practice. 2nd ed. New York: Lippincott; 2000: 910–920., , .
- 17Regression models and life tables [with discussion]. J Royal Stat Soc. 1972; B34: 187–220..
- 18Preoperative chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiation therapy based on hyperfractionated accelerated radiotherapy and definitive surgery in locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer: mature results of a phase II trial. J Clin Oncol. 1998; 16: 622–634., , , et al.
- 24Lack of prognostic significance of p53 and K-ras mutations in primary resected non-small cell lung cancer on E4592: a laboratory ancillary study on an Eastern Cooperative Oncology group prospective randomized trial of postoperative adjuvant therapy. J Clin Oncol. 2001; 19: 448–457., , , , , .
- 29Randomized trial of chemotherapy and twice-daily chemoradiation versus chemotherapy alone before surgery in stage III non-small cell lung cancer. Interim analysis of toxicity [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1999;18: 458a., , , et al.
- 30Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Collaborative Group. Chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: a meta-analysis using updated data on individual patients from 52 randomised clinical trials. Br Med J. 1995; 311: 899–909.