Dr. Jorge Cortes is a Clinical Research Scholar of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America.
Simultaneous homoharringtonine and interferon-α in the treatment of patients with chronic-phase chronic myelogenous leukemia
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 2024–2032, 1 April 2002
How to Cite
O'Brien, S., Talpaz, M., Cortes, J., Shan, J., Giles, F. J., Faderl, S., Thomas, D., Garcia-Manero, G., Mallard, S., Beth Rios, M., Koller, C., Kornblau, S., Andreeff, M., Murgo, A., Keating, M. and Kantarjian, H. M. (2002), Simultaneous homoharringtonine and interferon-α in the treatment of patients with chronic-phase chronic myelogenous leukemia. Cancer, 94: 2024–2032. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10436
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2001
- 4Cytarabine increases karyotypic response in alpha-IFN treated chronic myeloid leukemia patients: results of a national prospective randomized trial. Blood. 1998; 92: 317..
- 7UK Medical Research Council randomized, multicenter trial of interferon-alpha n1 for chronic myeloid leukaemia: improved survival irrespective of cytogenetic response. The UK Medical Research Council's Working Parties for Therapeutic Trials in Adult Leukemia. Lancet. 1995;345: 1392–1397., , .
- 9Cephalotaxus Research Coordinating Group. Cephalotaxine esters in the treatment of acute leukemia: a preliminary clinical assessment. Chinese Med J. 1976; 2(2): 263–272.
- 10Chinese People's Liberation Army 18th Hospital. On the treatment of leukemias: clinical analysis of 72 cases. Zhonghua Yizue Zazhi. 1978; 58(3): 163.
- 19National Cancer Institute. Guidelines for reporting of adverse drug reactions. Bethesda: Division of Cancer Treatment, National Cancer Institute, 1988.
- 23Regression models and life tables (with discussion). J R Stat Soc. 1972; 34: 187–220..