Randomized study of single early instillation of (2″R)-4′-O-tetrahydropyranyl-doxorubicin for a single superficial bladder carcinoma
Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 94, Issue 9, pages 2363–2368, 1 May 2002
How to Cite
Okamura, K., Ono, Y., Kinukawa, T., Matsuura, O., Yamada, S., Ando, T., Fukatsu, T., Ohno, Y. and Ohshima, S. (2002), Randomized study of single early instillation of (2″R)-4′-O-tetrahydropyranyl-doxorubicin for a single superficial bladder carcinoma. Cancer, 94: 2363–2368. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10496
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2001
- 3Long-term follow-up of an EORTC randomized prospective trial comparing intravesical bacille Calmette-Guerin-RIVM and mitomycin C in superficial bladder cancer. EORTC GU Group and the Dutch South East Cooperative Urological Group. European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Genito-Urinary Tract Cancer Collaborative Group. Urology. 1998; 52: 403–410, , , , , .
- 6Members of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Genitourinary Group. A prospective European organization for research and treatment of cancer genitourinary group randomized trial comparing transurethral resection followed by a single intravesical instillation of epirubicin or water in single stage Ta, T1 papillary carcinoma of the bladder. J Urol. 1993; 149: 749–752., , , , , ,
- 11Randomized study of single early instillation of (2″R)-4′-O-tetrahydropyranyl-Adriamycin (THP) for a single superficial bladder cancer: an interim report. J Urol. 1999; 161( Suppl): 171., , , et al.
- 12Single-dose versus multiple instillations of epirubicin as prophylaxis for recurrence after transurethral resection of pTa and pT1 transitional-cell bladder tumours: prospective, randomized controlled study. Br J Urol. 1997; 79: 731–735., , , , .