Fax: (713) 792-3642
International prognostic index-based outcomes for diffuse large B-cell lymphomas
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 94, Issue 12, pages 3083–3088, 15 June 2002
How to Cite
Wilder, R. B., Rodriguez, M. A., Medeiros, L. J., Tucker, S. L., Ha, C. S., Romaguera, J. E., Pro, B., Hess, M. A., Cabanillas, F. and Cox, J. D. (2002), International prognostic index-based outcomes for diffuse large B-cell lymphomas. Cancer, 94: 3083–3088. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10583
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2001
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA 6294
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA 16672
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- 3Pathology and genetics of tumours of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissues. World Health Organization Classification of Tumours. Lyon: IARC Press, 2001., , , .
- 4National Cancer Institute sponsored study of classifications of non-Hodgkin's lymphomas: summary and description of a working formulation for clinical usage. The Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Pathologic Classification Project. Cancer. 1982; 49: 2112–2135.
- 8Lymphomas and leukemia. In: CoxJD, editor. Moss' radiation oncology: rationale, technique, results. 7th ed. St. Louis: Mosby, 1994: 793–826..
- 9Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. In: FlemingID, CooperJS, HensonDE, et al., editors. AJCC cancer staging manual. 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 1997: 289–294.
- 13Final report of E1484: CHOP v CHOP + radiotherapy (RT) for limited stage diffuse aggressive lymphoma [abstract]. Blood. 2001; 98: 724a., , , et al.
- 14CHOP alone compared to CHOP plus radiotherapy for early stage aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphomas: update of the Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG) randomized trial [abstract]. Blood. 2001; 98: 724a., , , , .
- 17Bulky disease is an adverse prognostic factor in patients treated with chemotherapy comprised of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone with or without radiotherapy for aggressive lymphoma. Cancer. 2001; 91: 2440–2446., , , et al.
- 23Diffuse large B cell lymphoma outcome prediction by gene expression profiling [abstract]. Blood. 2001; 96: 222a., , , et al.