Fax: 011 +886-3-3286697
Clinical relevance of internal tandem duplication of the FLT3 gene in childhood acute myeloid leukemia
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 94, Issue 12, pages 3292–3298, 15 June 2002
How to Cite
Liang, D.-C., Shih, L.-Y., Hung, I.-J., Yang, C.-P., Chen, S.-H., Jaing, T.-H., Liu, H.-C. and Chang, W.-H. (2002), Clinical relevance of internal tandem duplication of the FLT3 gene in childhood acute myeloid leukemia. Cancer, 94: 3292–3298. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10598
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2001
- Childhood Cancer Foundation of R.O.C.. Grant Number: 90-3
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC90-2314-B-182-086
- 5Internal tandem duplication of the FLT3 gene is preferentially seen in acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome among various hematological malignancies: a study on a large series of patients and cell lines. Leukemia. 1997; 11: 1605–1609., , , et al.
- 14Tandem duplication of the FLT3 gene is found in acute lymphoblastic leukaemia as well as acute myeloid leukaemia but not in myelodysplastic syndrome or juvenile chronic myelogenous leukaemia in children. Br J Haematol. 1999; 105: 155–162., , , et al.
- 19Randomized comparison of DAT versus ADE as induction chemotherapy in children and younger adults with acute myeloid leukemia. Results of the medical Research Council's 10th AML Trial (MRC AML 10). The Adult and Childhood Leukaemia Working Parties of the Medical Research Council. Blood. 1997; 89: 2311–2318., , , et al.
- 20MitelmanF, editor. An international system for human cytogenetic nomenclature. Basel: Karger, 1995.
- 25FLT3 length mutation in AML: correlation to cytogenetics, FAB-subtype, and prognosis in 652 patients [abstract]. Blood. 2000; 96( Suppl. 1): 826a., , , et al.