Vinorelbine in previously treated advanced childhood sarcomas
Evidence of activity in rhadbomyosarcoma
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 94, Issue 12, pages 3263–3268, 15 June 2002
How to Cite
Casanova, M., Ferrari, A., Spreafico, F., Terenziani, M., Massimino, M., Luksch, R., Cefalo, G., Polastri, D., Marcon, I. and Bellani, F. F. (2002), Vinorelbine in previously treated advanced childhood sarcomas. Cancer, 94: 3263–3268. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10600
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2001
- 5The pharmacokinetics of vinorelbine (Navelbine) in pediatric cancer patients [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1995; 14., , , , , .
- 7Navelbine shows activity in previously treated sarcoma patients: phase II results from MGH/DANA Farber/Partner's Cancer Care Study [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1998; 17: 168a., , .
- 9Phase II study of vinorelbine in children and adolescents with refractory or recurrent cancer [abstract]. Med Pediatr Oncol. 1997; 29: 338., , , et al.
- 10High response rate of vinorelbine in children and adolescents with refractory or recurrent rhabdomyosarcomas or other sarcomas [abstract]. Med Pediatr Oncol. 1999; 33: 147:227., , , et al.
- 11National Cancer Institute. NCI common toxicity criteria, version 1. Investigator's handbook: a manual of participants in clinical trials of investigational agents sponsored by the Division of Cancer Treatment, National Cancer Institute. Bethesda, MD, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, October 1993.