Fax: (507) 538-0823
Phase II trial of gemcitabine in advanced sarcomas
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 94, Issue 12, pages 3225–3229, 15 June 2002
How to Cite
Okuno, S., Edmonson, J., Mahoney, M., Buckner, J. C., Frytak, S. and Galanis, E. (2002), Phase II trial of gemcitabine in advanced sarcomas. Cancer, 94: 3225–3229. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10602
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2001
- Lilly 43
- 2A randomized trial of gemcitabine (GEM) versus 5FU as first-line therapy in advanced pancreatic cancer [abstract]. Proc ASCO. 1995; 14: A473., , , et al.
- 3Schedule-dependent antitumor effect of gemcitabine in in vivo model systems. Semin Oncol. 1995; 22: 42–46., , , et al.
- 6Sarcomas of the soft tissues and bone. In: DeVitaVT, HellmanS, RosenbergSA, editors. Cancer principles and practice of oncology. 5th ed. J.B. Lippincott Company, 1997: 738–1788., , .
- 9SAS/STAT User's Guide, Version 7. Cary, NC: SAS Institute, Inc., 1989.
- 10Randomized Phase III study comparing conventional-dose doxorubicin plus ifosfamide versus high-dose doxorubicin plus ifosfamide plus recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor in advanced soft tissue sarcomas: a trial of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer/Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma group. J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 2676–2684., , , et al.
- 12Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of an oral molecularly-targeted therapy, STI571 in patients (Pts) with unresectable or metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTS) expressing C-KIT (CD117) [abstract]. Proc ASCO. 2001; 20: 1a(1)., , , et al.
- 14Prognostic factors in advanced soft tissue sarcoma (STS): an overview of 1742 patients treated with doxorubicin containing first line regimens by the EORTC Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma group (STBSG). Ann Oncol. 1994; 2( Suppl 8): 171., , , et al.
- 17Docetaxel plus gemcitabien is active in leiomyosarcomas: results of a Phase II trial [abstract]. Proc ASCO. 2001; 20: 1408a., , , et al.