Fax: 615- 342-1745
Prospective randomized study of four novel chemotherapy regimens in patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung carcinoma
A Minnie Pearl Cancer Research Network trial†
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 95, Issue 6, pages 1279–1285, 15 September 2002
How to Cite
Greco, F. A., Gray, J. R., Thompson, D. S., Burris, H. A., Erland, J. B., Barton, J. H., Litchy, S., Houston, G. A., Butts, J. A., Webb, C., Scott, C. and Hainsworth, J. D. (2002), Prospective randomized study of four novel chemotherapy regimens in patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung carcinoma. Cancer, 95: 1279–1285. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10810
The following are affiliate member groups of the Minnie Pearl Cancer Research Network: Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center, Anniston, AL; Comprehensive Cancer Institute, Huntsville, AL; Montgomery Cancer Center, Montgomery, AL; Northwest Alabama Cancer Center, Muscle Shoals, AL; Northeast Arkansas Clinic, Jonesboro, AR; Tower Hematology Oncology, Los Angeles, CA; Southeast Florida Hematology Oncology Group, Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Oncology Hematology Group of South Florida, Miami, FL; Florida Oncology Associates, Orange Park, FL; Phoebe Cancer Center, Albany, GA; Northeast Georgia Medical Center, Gainesville, GA; Northwest Georgia Oncology Centers, P.C., Marietta, GA; Oncology Hematology Associates of SW Indiana, Evansville, IA; Graves Gilbert Oncology Clinic, Bowling Green, KY; Greenview Regional Hospital, Bowling Green, KY; Consultants in Blood Disorders and Cancer, Louisville, KY; Oncology Associates of Western Kentucky, Paducah, KY; Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center, Baton Rouge, LA; Medical Oncology, LLLC, Baton Rouge, LA; Terrebonne General Medical Center, Houma, LA; Grand Rapids CCOP, Grand Rapids, MI; The Medical Oncology Group, Gulfport, MS; Jackson Oncology Associates, Jackson, MS; Earle A. Chiles Research Institute, Portland, OR; Shadyside Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA; Upstate Carolina CCOP, Spartanburg, SC; University Oncology, Chattanooga, TN; McLeod Cancer and Blood Center, Johnson City, TN; The Boston Cancer Group, PLC, Memphis, TN; The West Clinic, Memphis, TN; Tennessee Oncology, PLLC, Nashville, TN; South Texas Oncology Hematology, San Antonio, TX; Cancer Outreach Associates, Abbingdon, VA; and Oncology and Hematology Associates of SW Virginia, Inc., Salem, VA.
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2001
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Minnie Pearl Cancer Foundation
- 9The triangle test reduces time to decision in Phase II trials of survival: results from the radiation therapy oncology group (RTOF). Proc Soc Clin Trials. 1999; 20: 54s., , , .
- 12Activity and toxicity of gemcitabine and gemcitabine + vinorelbine in advanced non-small cell lung cancer elderly patients: Phase II data from the Multicenter Italian Lung Cancer in the Elderly Study (MILES) randomized trial. Lung Cancer. 2001; 31: 277–284., , , et al.
- 14The MILES (Multicenter Italian Lung Cancer in the Elderly Study) phase 3 trial: gemcitabine + vinorelbine vs vinorelbine and vs gemcitabine in elderly advanced NSCLC patients [abstract 1230]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20: 308a., , , et al.
- 15An EORTC randomized Phase II trial of three chemotherapy regimens in advanced non-small cell lung cancer [abstract 1228]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20: 308a., , , et al.
- 16Cisplatin/gemcitabine versus cisplatin/gemcitabine/vinorelbine versus sequential doublets of gemcitabine/vinorelbine followed by ifosfamide/vinorelbine in advanced non-small cell lung cancer: results of a Spanish Lung Cancer Group Phase III trial [abstract 1229]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20: 308a., , , et al.