A Phase I–II study of sequential administration of topotecan and oral etoposide (toposiomerase I and II inhibitors) in the treatment of patients with small cell lung carcinoma
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 95, Issue 7, pages 1511–1519, 1 October 2002
How to Cite
Mok, T. S. K., Wong, H., Zee, B., Yu, K. H., Leung, T. W. T., Lee, T. W., Yim, A., Chan, A. T. C., Yeo, W., Chak, K. and Johnson, P. (2002), A Phase I–II study of sequential administration of topotecan and oral etoposide (toposiomerase I and II inhibitors) in the treatment of patients with small cell lung carcinoma. Cancer, 95: 1511–1519. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10836
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2002
- GlaxoSmithKline, Hong Kong Ltd.
- 3Topotecan, a new active drug in the second-line treatment of small-cell lung cancer: a Phase II study in patients with refractory and sensitive disease. The European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Early Clinical Studies Group and New Drug Development Office, and the Lung Cancer Cooperative Group. J Clin Oncol. 1997; 15: 2090–2096., , , et al.
- 4Topotecan as second-line therapy in patients with small cell lung cancer: a Phase II study [abstract]. Ann Oncol. 1996; 7 (Suppl 5): 513., , , et al.
- 20Lung cancer sequential administration of topotecan and etoposide in extensive small cell lung cancer—a Phase I study [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 19: 2156., , , , .
- 21Randomised Phase II study of topotecan/cisplatin versus topotecan/etoposide in patients with untreated, extensive disease, small cell lung cancer [abstract]. Lung Cancer. 2000; 29(S1): 163., , , et al.
- 27The activity of 10 days, 14 days, and 21 days schedules of single agent etoposide in previously untreated patient with extensive small cell lung cancer. Semin Oncol. 1993; 19: 36–39., .
- 29Single agent oral topotecan as first-line treatment for patients with extensive disease small cell lung cancer ineligible for standard therapy: a Phase II study [abstract]. Lung Cancer. 2000; 29(S1): 25., , , et al.
- 32A dose and schedule finding study of sequential intravenous topotecan and etoposide in small cell and non-small cell lung cancer patients [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 19: 401., , , .