Dr. Frederick P. Smith received speaking honoraria (not exceeding $2000 per year) from Aventis and also has 100 shares of stock in Aventis and Lilly.
A Phase II trial of gemcitabine and docetaxel in patients with chemotherapy-naive, advanced nonsmall cell lung carcinoma
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 95, Issue 8, pages 1714–1719, 15 October 2002
How to Cite
Popa, I. E., Stewart, K., Smith, F. P. and Rizvi, N. A. (2002), A Phase II trial of gemcitabine and docetaxel in patients with chemotherapy-naive, advanced nonsmall cell lung carcinoma. Cancer, 95: 1714–1719. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10843
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2002
- Aventis and Lilly
- 6Comparison of survival and quality of life in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer patients treated with two dose levels of paclitaxel combined with cisplatin versus etoposide with cisplatin: results of an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group trial. J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 623–631., , , et al.
- 11Capillary protein leak syndrome appears to explain fluid retention in cancer patients who receive docetaxel treatment. J Clin Oncol. 1998; 15: 3426–3432., , .
- 18Docetaxel (Taxotere) plus gemcitabine (Gemtro). A new combination in the treatment of patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer. A preliminary analysis [abstract 365]. Ann Oncol. 1998; 9: 96., , , et al.
- 19Docetaxel and gemcitabine in metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC). A phase II study. Preliminary feasibility report. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1999; 19: 2012a., , , et al.
- 23Prognostic factors in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): analysis of Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group trials from 1981-1992 [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1998; 17: 461., , , et al.