Resources and use of the intensive care unit in patients who undergo surgery for ovarian carcinoma
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 95, Issue 7, pages 1457–1462, 1 October 2002
How to Cite
Brooks, S. E., Ahn, J., Mullins, C. D. and Baquet, C. R. (2002), Resources and use of the intensive care unit in patients who undergo surgery for ovarian carcinoma. Cancer, 95: 1457–1462. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10872
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2001
- Center for Health Policy and Health Services Research, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- 5U.S. Census Bureau. State and county quick facts [available from URL: http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/24000.html].Washington, DC: U.S. Census Bureau, 2000 [accessed August 8, 2002].
- 6Maryland Health Care Commission. State health care expenditures experience from 1998. Bethesda: Maryland Health Care Commission, 2000.
- 11The quality and availability of discharge abstract data: The HCUP-2 experience. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the National Association of Health Data Organizations, Washington, DC, November 9–10, 1989., :