Fax: (404) 639-2980
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 2308–2315, 1 December 2002
How to Cite
Hall, H. I., Satariano, W. A., Thompson, T., Ragland, K. E., Van Den Eeden, S. K. and Selvin, S. (2002), Initial treatment for prostate carcinoma in relation to comorbidity and symptoms. Cancer, 95: 2308–2315. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10926
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Data collection supported by a cooperative agreement (U48/CCU909706) between the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Center for Family and Community Health at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2001
- 5The National Cancer Data Base report on prostate carcinoma after the peak in incidence rates in the U.S. The American College of Surgeons Committee on Cancer and the American Cancer Society. Cancer. 1998; 83: 1679–1684., , , .
- 11World Health Organization. Manual of the international statistical classification of diseases, injuries, and causes of death, based on the recommendations of the ninth revision conference, 1975. Geneva (Switzerland): World Health Organization, 1977.
- 22ChenVW, HoweHL, WuXC, HotesJL, CorreaCN, editors. Cancer in North America, 1993–1997. Vol. 1: incidence. Springfield, IL: North American Association of Central Cancer Registries, 2000.
- 25Cancer treatment: registry data versus claims data. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the North American Association of Central Cancer Registries, New Orleans, LA, April 2000., .