Treatment of patients with advanced or bulky Hodgkin disease with a 12-week doxorubicin, bleomycin, vinblastine, and dacarbazine-like chemotherapy regimen followed by extended-field, full-dose radiotherapy
Long-term results of the Groupe Ouest et Est des Leucémies et Autres Maladies de Sang H90-a/b multicenter randomized trial
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 American Cancer Society
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 2169–2179, 15 November 2002
How to Cite
Djeridane, M., Oudard, S., Escoffre-Barbe, M., Lacotte-Thierry, L., Desablens, B., Briére, J., Dib, M., Cassasus, P., Ghandour, C., Lamy, T., Lejeune, F., Simon, M., Traullé, C., Vigier, M., Maisonneuve, H., Briére, J., Colonna, P. and Andrieu, J.-M. (2002), Treatment of patients with advanced or bulky Hodgkin disease with a 12-week doxorubicin, bleomycin, vinblastine, and dacarbazine-like chemotherapy regimen followed by extended-field, full-dose radiotherapy. Cancer, 95: 2169–2179. doi: 10.1002/cncr.10932
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2002
- Association de Recherche sur les Maladies Tumorales et Virales (AREMAS), Paris
- AREMAS, Paris
- 15Mediastinal tumor size and response to chemotherapy are the only prognostic factors in supradiaphragmatic Hodgkin's disease treated by ABVD plus radiotherapy: ten-year results of the Paris-Ouest-France 81/12 trial, including 262 patients. J Clin Oncol. 1996; 14: 1928–1935., , , et al.
- 18Hodgkin's disease, 2nd edition. Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1980..
- 20High-dose therapy and autologous stem cell rescue for patients with Hodgkin's disease in first relapse after chemotherapy: results from the EBMT. Lymphoma Working Party of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation. Bone Marrow Transplant. 1997; 20: 745–752., , , et al.
- 23The statistical analysis of failure time data. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1980: 122–127., .
- 31BEACOPP chemotherapy with dose escalation in advanced Hodgkin's disease: final analysis of the German Hodgkin Lymphoma Study Group [abstract 3202]. Blood. 2001; 98: 769a., , , et al.
- 32Very high risk Hodgkin's disease: ABVD chemotherapy (4 cycles) followed by BEAM-conditioned autologous stem cell transplantation and focal radiotherapy (RT) versus intensive chemotherapy (3 cycles) followed by involved field RT. Three-year results of the GOELAMS H97-LM multicenter randomized trial [abstract 1128]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20: 283a., , , et al.
- 35Improved survival with sequential bleo-MOPP followed by ABVD for advanced Hodgkin's disease (HD): 8-year results [abstract 836]. Blood. 1987; 70 (Suppl 1): 245a., , , .
- 36Improved survival with MOPP-ABVD compared to BCVPP ± radiotherapy for advanced Hodkin's disease: 6-year ECOG results [abstract]. Blood. 1990; 76 (Suppl 1): 350a., , , , , .
- 37Comparison of chemotherapy to radiotherapy as consolidation of complete or good partial response after six cycles of chemotherapy for patients with advanced Hodgkin's disease: results of the Groupe d'etudes des Lymphomes de l'Adulte H89 trial. Blood. 2000; 95: 2246–2252., , , et al.