Fax: (314) 977-3234
Breast cancer research among African-American women
Accurate racial categories?
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Summit Meeting on Breast Cancer Among African American Women
Volume 97, Issue Supplement 1, pages 335–341, 1 January 2003
How to Cite
Figgs, L. W. (2003), Breast cancer research among African-American women. Cancer, 97: 335–341. doi: 10.1002/cncr.11024
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2002
- 3Free people of color: inside the African American community. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1993..
- 4The Negro in the making of America. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1987..
- 5Capitalism and slavery. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 1994..
- 6American slavery-American freedom. New York: WW Norton & Company, 1975..
- 7Executive Office of the President, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. Recommendations from the Interagency Committee for the Review of the Racial and Ethnic Standards to the Office of Management and Budget concerning changes to the standards for the classification of federal data on race and ethnicity. Fed Reg. 1997; II: 36873–36946.
- 8A dictionary of epidemiology, 2nd ed. New York: Oxford University Press, 1988..
- 12Statistical models in epidemiology. New York: Oxford University Press, 1996..
- 13Statistical methods in medical research. Oxford: Blackwell Scientific Publications, 1990..
- 14The emperor's new mind: concerning computers, minds, and the laws of physics. New York: Penguin Putnam Inc., 1991..
- 16Risk. New York: Routledge, 1999..
- 17Cancer epidemiology and prevention. New York: Oxford University Press, 1997.,
- 19Protecting study volunteers in research: a manual for investigative sites. Boston: Center Watch Publishers, 1999..