Fax: 011 (972) 46828621
Pure versus follicular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma
Clinical features, prognostic factors, treatment, and survival
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Cancer Society
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 1181–1185, 1 March 2003
How to Cite
Zidan, J., Karen, D., Stein, M., Rosenblatt, E., Basher, W. and Kuten, A. (2003), Pure versus follicular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma. Cancer, 97: 1181–1185. doi: 10.1002/cncr.11175
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2002
- 2Papillary thyroid carcinoma. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. 1990; 10: 545–576..
- 6[No authors listed]. AACE/AAES medical/surgical guidelines for clinical practice: management of thyroid carcinoma. American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. American College of Endocrinology. Endocr Pract. 2001; 7: 202–220.
- 7HedingerC, WilliamsED, SobinLH, editors. Histologic typing of thyroid tumours. In: , , , et al. World Health Organization international histological classification of tumours, 2nd edition. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1988: 9–10.
- 8American Joint Committee on Cancer. Thyroid gland. In: Manual for staging of cancer. 5th ed. Philadelphia: JB Lippincott, 1997: 47–50.
- 10Thyroid cancer: natural history, management strategies (surgery, XRT and RAI) and outcomes. 41st annual scientific meeting of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO), San Antonio, Texas, October 31, 1999.
- 13Prognostic factors and survival of patients with papillary carcinoma of thyroid. Reprinted from the 17th International Cancer Congress, Rio de Janeiro: Monduzzi editore. International Proceedings Division, 1998: 567–570., , , .
- 17Papillary thyroid carcinoma: a study of its many morphologic expressions and clinical correlates. Pathol Ann. 1985; 20: 1–44., , .