Fax: (323) 442-1992
Childhood cancer patients' access to cooperative group cancer programs
A population-based study
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Cancer Society
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 1339–1345, 1 March 2003
How to Cite
Liu, L., Krailo, M., Reaman, G. H. and Bernstein, L. (2003), Childhood cancer patients' access to cooperative group cancer programs. Cancer, 97: 1339–1345. doi: 10.1002/cncr.11192
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2002
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: N01-PC-67006, N01-PC-67005, N01-CN-65064, N01-PC-65107, N01-CN-77001, N01-PC-67001, N01-PC-67008, N01-PC-67010, N01-PC-67007, N01-CN-05230, N01-PC-67000, U10 CA13539-29, U10 CA30969-22
- 1American Cancer Society. Cancer facts and figures, 2000. Atlanta, GA: American Cancer Society, Inc., 2000.
- 8U.S. reshaping cancer strategy as incidence in children rises. The New York Times 1997. Sept 29; Sect.A:page 1.
- 9Cancer Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results Reporting (SEER) Program. Summary staging guide. Bethesda (MD): U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health; 1977 NIH Pub. No. 86-2313.
- 10International classification of childhood cancer 1996. IARC Technical Rep. No.29. Lyon, France: International Agency for Research of Cancer, 1996., , , et al.