Dr. Einhorn is on the Scientific Advisory Board of Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Cisplatin, etoposide and either bleomycin or ifosfamide in the treatment of disseminated germ cell tumors†‡
Final analysis of an intergroup trial
Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Cancer Society
Volume 97, Issue 8, pages 1869–1875, 15 April 2003
How to Cite
Hinton, S., Catalano, P. J., Einhorn, L. H., Nichols, C. R., David Crawford, E., Vogelzang, N., Trump, D. and Loehrer, P. J. (2003), Cisplatin, etoposide and either bleomycin or ifosfamide in the treatment of disseminated germ cell tumors. Cancer, 97: 1869–1875. doi: 10.1002/cncr.11271
This study was conducted by the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (Robert L. Comis, M.D., Chair).
The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2002
- Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: CA23318, CA66636, CA21115, CA49883, CA18653, CA42777, CA52651, CA38926, CA32102, CA39229
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services
- 7International Germ Cell Consensus Classification. A prognostic factor-based staging system for metastatic germ cell cancers. International Germ Cell Cancer Collaborative Group. J Clin Oncol. 1997; 15: 594–603.
- 8Randomized comparison of cisplatin and etoposide and either bleomycin or ifosfamide in treatment of advanced disseminated germ cell tumors: an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group, Southwest Oncology Group, and Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study. J Clin Oncol. 1998; 16: 1287–1293., , , et al.
- 19Are 3 cycles of bleomycin, etoposide and cisplatin (3bep) or 4 cycles of etoposide and cisplatin (4ep) equivalent regimens for patients (pts) with good-risk metastatic non seminomatous germ cell tumors (NSGCT)? Preliminary results of a randomized trial [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1999; 18: 309a., , , et al.