Fax: (507) 284-1803
A trial of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Cancer Society
Volume 97, Issue 8, pages 1969–1973, 15 April 2003
How to Cite
Okuno, S., Ryan, L. M., Edmonson, J. H., Priebat, D. A. and Blum, R. H. (2003), Phase II trial of gemcitabine in patients with advanced sarcomas (E1797). Cancer, 97: 1969–1973. doi: 10.1002/cncr.11290
This study was conducted by the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (Robert L. Comis, M.D., Chair).
The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute.
- Issue online: 1 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2002
- Public Health Service Grants from the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: CA23318, CA66636, CA21115, CA13650, CA59307
- 9Randomized phase III study comparing conventional-dose doxorubicin plus ifosfamide versus high-dose doxorubicin plus ifosfamide plus recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor in advanced soft tissue sarcomas: a trial of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer/Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma group. J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18 (14): 2676–2684., , , et al.
- 12Limited activity and acceptable toxicity of gemcitabine in a phase 2 study of patients with advanced sarcomas: a Mayo Cancer Center Study [abstract 2188]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2000; 19: 555a., , , et al.
- 13Docetaxel (D) plus gemcitabine (G) is active in leiomyosarcoma (LMS): results of a phase II trial [abstract 1408]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20: 353a., , , et al.
- 16Prognostic factors in advanced soft tissue sarcoma (STS): an overview of 1742 patients treated with docorubicin containing first line regimens by the EORTC Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma group (STBSG). Ann Oncol. 1994; 2 (Suppl 8): 171., , , et al.
- 17Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of an oral molecularly-targeted therapy, STI571 in patients (Pts) with unresectable or metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTS) expressing C-KIT (CD117). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20: 1a(abstr. 1)., , , et al.