Fax: (217) 698-0188
Pathology and classification of ovarian tumors†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2003
Published 2003 by the American Cancer Society
Supplement: North American Association of Central Cancer Registries
Volume 97, Issue Supplement 120, pages 2631–2642, 15 May 2003
How to Cite
Chen, V. W., Ruiz, B., Killeen, J. L., Coté, T. R., Wu, X. C., Correa, C. N. and Howe, H. L. (2003), Pathology and classification of ovarian tumors. Cancer, 97: 2631–2642. doi: 10.1002/cncr.11345
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain of the United States of America.
Fax: (217) 698-0188
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2002
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: U75/CCU515998
- 1The ovary. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 1993., .
- 7Histology for pathologists. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 1997..
- 8Blaustein's pathology of the female genital tract. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1994..
- 9Ovarian cancer. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2001., .
- 10Histological typing of ovarian tumours, volume 9. New York: Springer Berlin, 1999., .
- 11Tumors of the ovary, maldeveloped gonads, fallopian tube, and broad ligament. Washington: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, 1998., , .
- 12Annual report of the results of treatment in gynecological cancer. Stockholm: International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 1991..
- 13An international survey of distribution of histologic types of tumors of the testis and ovary. In: StalsbergH, editor. An international survey of distribution of histologic types of tumors of the testis and ovary. UICC technical report series, volume 75. Geneva: International Union Against Cancer, 1983., , , et al.
- 14Histological typing of ovarian tumours, volume 9. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1973., , .
- 15Histological groups for comparative studies, volume 31. IARC technical report. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 1998., , , , .
- 16International classification of diseases for oncology, 3rd edition. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2000., , , et al.
- 17Systematized nomenclature of medicine. Microglossary for surgical pathology. Northfield: College of American Pathologists, 1980..
- 18FlemingID, CooperJS, HensonDE, HutterRVP, KennedyBJ, editors. American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) cancer staging manual, 5th edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 1997.