Fax: (919) 668-7124
The correlation between patient characteristics and expectations of benefit from Phase I clinical trials
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Cancer Society
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 166–175, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Weinfurt, K. P., Castel, L. D., Li, Y., Sulmasy, D. P., Balshem, A. M., Benson, A. B., Burnett, C. B., Gaskin, D. J., Marshall, J. L., Slater, E. F., Schulman, K. A. and Meropol, N. J. (2003), The correlation between patient characteristics and expectations of benefit from Phase I clinical trials. Cancer, 98: 166–175. doi: 10.1002/cncr.11483
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2002
- National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD. Grant Number: R01 CA82085
- 1Principles of biomedical ethics, 5th edition. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001., .
- 6Discordant perceptions of patients and their physicians regarding Phase I trials [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2002; 21: 245a.., , , et al.
- 9The emergence of probability: a philosophical study of early ideas about probability, induction, and statistical inference. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1975..
- 10An introduction to probability and inductive logic. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2001..
- 18Theory of games and economic behavior, 2nd edition. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1947., .
- 19SF-12: how to score the SF-12 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, 1995., , .
- 21SF-36 health survey: manual and interpretation guide. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, 1993., , , .
- 23Analysis of incomplete multivariate data. Boca Raton: Chapman & Hall/CRC, 1997..
- 25Measurement theory for the behavioral sciences. San Francisco: WH Freeman and Company, 1981., , .