Fax: (301) 480-2046
The prevalence of patients with colorectal carcinoma under care in the U.S.†
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Published 2003 by the American Cancer Society
Volume 98, Issue 6, pages 1253–1261, 15 September 2003
How to Cite
Mariotto, A., Warren, J. L., Knopf, K. B. and Feuer, E. J. (2003), The prevalence of patients with colorectal carcinoma under care in the U.S. Cancer, 98: 1253–1261. doi: 10.1002/cncr.11631
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2003
- 5Surgery for recurrent colon cancer: strategies for identifying resectable recurrence and success rates after resection. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group, the North Central Cancer Treatment Group, and the Southwest Oncology Group. Ann Intern Med. 1998; 129: 27–35., , , et al.
- 12Epidemiologic research: principles and quantitative methods. Belmont: Lifetime Learning Publications, 1982., , .