Fax: (617) 432-0190
Women's desired information about human papillomavirus
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Cancer Society
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 315–320, 15 January 2004
How to Cite
Anhang, R., Wright, T. C., Smock, L. and Goldie, S. J. (2004), Women's desired information about human papillomavirus. Cancer, 100: 315–320. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20007
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2003
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01 CA93435-2
- 7Food and Drug Administration. FDA approves expanded use of HPV test [monograph online]. Available from URL: http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2003/NEW00890.html [accessed 14 November 2003].
- 13Kaiser Family Foundation. National survey of public knowledge of HPV, the human papillomavirus [monograph online]. Available from URL: www.kff.org/content/2000/20000217a/HPVChartpack2.pdf [accessed 14 November 2003].
- 20Qualitative research for health programmes. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1996..
- 21Qualitative research methods: a health focus. Boston: Oxford University Press, 1999., .
- 22National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Strategic plan for addressing health disparities [monograph online]. Available from URL: http://www.niaid.nih.gov/director/congress/2001/healthdis1.htm [accessed 14 November 2003].
- 23U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Healthy People 2010: understanding and improving health, 2nd edition. Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office, 2000.
- 24What your doctor may not tell you about HPV and abnormal Pap smears. New York: Warner Books, 2002., .
- 25Women at risk: the HPV epidemic and your cervical health. New York: Avery, 2002., .
- 26American Social Health Association. A patient guide: HPV in perspective. Research Triangle Park, NC: ASHA Publications, 1998.
- 27American Social Health Association. HPV and cervical cancer screening. Research Triangle Park, NC: ASHA Publications, 2002.
- 31Competing paradigms in qualitative research. In: DenzinNK, LincolnYS, editors. Handbook of qualitative research. London: Sage, 1994: 105–117., .