The authors are indebted to the twenty participants of this panel. Because anonymity for the survivors was desired, their names are not listed.
Health care for childhood cancer survivors
Insights and perspectives from a Delphi panel of young adult survivors of childhood cancer
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 843–850, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Zebrack, B. J., Eshelman, D. A., Hudson, M. M., Mertens, A. C., Cotter, K. L., Foster, B. M., Loftis, L., Sozio, M. and Oeffinger, K. C. (2004), Health care for childhood cancer survivors. Cancer, 100: 843–850. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20033
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2003
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- National Research Service Award through the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NCI F32 CA89875-02
- 1HewittM, WeinerSL, SimoneJ, editors. Institute of Medicine, National Research Council. Childhood cancer survivorship: improving care and quality of life. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2003.
- 14Health care of young adult survivors of childhood cancer: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study. Ann Family Med. In press., , , et al.